The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

The News & Record is reporting that a man rewiring lighting fixtures near the bookstore was electrocuted when he opened a junction box that still had power. The man was taken to Cone Hospital and pronounced dead.

The accident occurred around 1:00 pm. The victim is believed to be a subcontractor hired to perform work in the Elliot University Center. No further details are known at this point.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest